A team of mentors has been appointed to support GPNs with a range of issues and provide confidential help and support - available now!
Are you at risk of burn-out or are you thinking of leaving General Practice?
Do you need support to plan your personal development or manage the next step in your career?
Do you need help to manage a difficult conversation with a colleague?
Perhaps you need support with improving a process within your practice
You are able to apply for fully funded, one to one peer mentoring with an experienced GPN.
There is good evidence that peer support and mentoring is an effective way of helping GPNs to manage a range of issues. This ultimately contributes to achieving better retention of GPNs as they feel more supported, confident and able to make decisions about their careers and managing their working lives.
Your GPN Peer Mentors are:
- Jayne Marie Hawkins - Dudley
- Jenni Francis - Sandwell & West Birmingham
- Karen Green - Sandwell & West Birmingham
- Kathie Gould - Dudley
- Lisa Davies - Wolverhampton
- Lorraine Clarke - Walsall
- Lynne Cooper - Sandwell & West Birmingham
- Tina Arenare - Sandwell & West Birmingham
- Tina Titley - Walsall
- Vanita Chumber - Sandwell & West Birmingham
- Yako Malcolm - Wolverhampton
You can select any mentor to suit you, regardless of where they are based. See their profiles here.