The Black Country & West Birmingham STP has appointed 11 General Practice Nurse Champions.
This is an exciting opportunity for nurses from across the Black Country & West Birmingham to become leaders in their Primary Care Networks, represent their nursing colleagues and support the development of the nursing workforce.
The GPN Champions will have dedicated time to develop opportunities for nurses within their PCNs and across their CCGs and to share good practice across the STP.
Your GPN Champions are:
- Amira Obeid – Caritas PCN (currently on Maternity Leave)
- Davinia George - Your Health Partnership PCN
- Jayne-Marie Hawkins - Sedgley, Coseley, Gornal PCN
- Kelly Cullen - i3 Ladywood PCN
- Liz Wilson - Caritas PCN
- Marcelle Rollings – Royal Wolverhampton Trust (VI)
- Michelle Lowe - Halesowen PCN
- Philippa Butler - Pioneers for Health Central PCN
- Sue Dalling – Oldbury & Langley PCN