The Black Country Training Hub supports 6 General Practice Nurse Champions, who are developing as leaders within their Primary Care Networks.
The Champions represent their nursing colleagues at PCN board level. They have dedicated time to develop opportunities for nursing staff within their PCNs and to share good practice across the system.
Your GPN Champions are:
- Lisa Clarke – Walsall West One PCN
- Davinia George - Your Health Partnership PCN
- Jayne-Marie Hawkins – Sedgley, Coseley and Gornal PCN
- Gill Ridley and Helen Willetts – Kingswinford and Wordsley PCN
- Lisa Simmonds – Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals Trust PCN