Our vision and values
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust is guided by five strategic objectives which combine to form the overall ‘vision’ for the organisation.
Complementing this are our ‘values’, a set of individual behaviours that we wish to project amongst our workforce in order to deliver effective care for all.
Our vision: Caring for Walsall together
We recently revised our vision to be “Caring for Walsall together” to reflect our ambition for safe integrated care, delivered in partnership with social care, mental health, public health and associated charitable and community organisations. It is underpinned by five strategic objectives which are to:
- Provide Safe, high-quality care; We will deliver excellent quality of care as measured by an outstanding CQC rating by 2022
- Care at Home; We will host the integration of Walsall together partners, addressing health inequalities and delivering care closer to home
- Work Closely with Partners; We will deliver sustainable best practice in secondary care, through working with partners across the Black Country and West Birmingham System
- Value our Colleagues; We will be an inclusive organisation which lives our organisational values without exception
- Use Resources Well; We will deliver optimum value by using our resources efficiently and responsibly