We are one of the largest acute and community providers in the West Midlands having more than 850 beds on the New Cross site.
We also have 56 rehabilitation beds at West Park Hospital and 54 beds at Cannock Chase Hospital.
We are the largest employer in Wolverhampton, the Trust employs more than 9,400 staff, covering more than 350 different roles. We provide services from the following locations;
- New Cross Hospital - Secondary and Tertiary Services, Maternity, Accident and Emergency, Critical Care and Outpatients
- West Park Hospital - Rehabilitation Inpatient and Day Care Services, Therapy Services and Outpatients
- Cannock Chase Hospital - General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Breast Surgery, Urology, Dermatology/Plastic Surgery and Medical Day Case Investigations and Treatment (including Endoscopy, Rheumatology and Dermatology)
- More than 20 community sites - Community Services for Children and Adults, Walk-in Centres and Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
- Primary care - Ten GP practices have now joined us and offer extended opening hours to patients.
Find out more about Royal Wolverhampton.